Wynn Odom Ford, Inc. is a family owned Ford dealership which has been in operation for over 25 years. We are the oldest, continually operating Ford Franchise in the four counties we primarily serve which are Lenior, Wayne, Greene and Duplin counties.
Wynn Odom Ford is proud to be one of the original Blue Oval Certified dealers with one of the highest customer satisfaction scores in both sales and service in all of North Carolina.
Currently, our year-to-date Voice of Customer Index (customer satisfaction score) is above 95 percent. That means that over 90 percent would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND our dealership as a place to purchase or service a Ford car or truck. We are as well very proud that almost the entire remaining 10 percent balance have scored us as VERY SATISFIED.
Our year-to-date “FIX IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME” score for our service repairs is 100 percent.
We are very proud of our Customer Satisfaction record and we work hard to ensure that all of our customers have a great experience in buying and servicing their vehicles at Wynn Odom Ford.
Please give us a try. We think you will enjoy doing business the Old Fashioned Way with courteous and knowledgeable treatment without having to go through the typical car dealership hassles.